Join the Riveters in Seattle on July 27th when the Thorns take on the Reign. In their house.
The Riveters have 2 buses going to the Seattle Center to help the Thorns bring 3 points back to the Rose City. We have 100 tickets to the match, and want to get even more! We won’t do that unless there is demand, though, so please buy your tickets on our bus and in the Riveters section early, so we can plan for the right amount of supporters.
- 10:30am – Buses will be loaded and we will depart from the north side of the Convention Center (on NE Holladay Street). Please arrive a few minutes early, as we want to leave as soon as everyone is on their bus! ** There will be 1 stop on the way at a rest stop.
- 2pm – Arrive at the Seattle Center and enter Memorial Stadium.
- 4pm – Kickoff
- 6:30pm – Depart for the Rose City. **There will be 1 stop on the way at a rest stop.
- 11pm – Arrive back at the Convention Center
We have 3 different options for joining the Riveters at the match. Please know that all sales are final.
- Bus ticket/match ticket combo – You will be given your ticket as you board the bus at the Convention Center
- Match ticket only – Please meet up with the Riveters at Memorial Stadium at 2pm to get your ticket.
- Bus ticket only – You may have beat us to the punch and already purchased your ticket. We have a seat on the bus with your name on it.
And, finally, a few notes/rules about Riveters Away Travel:
- NO GLASS ALLOWED ON THE BUS. While we are allowed to bring food and drink (adult beverages are way okay), you are not allowed to have glass containers. Please plan accordingly.
- NO #2 ON THE BUS!! The bathroom on the bus has a very small storage tank!! We will be stopping at a rest stop about 1/2 way through the drive. Or, about 90 minutes in.
- There are no age restrictions in the Riveters or on our buses. If you’re a party of 1, coming with friends, or want to make it a trip for the whole family, please join us!!
- Memorial Stadium allows flags, banners and 2-sticks. Please leave all noise makers at home, though. Those will not be allowed into Memorial Stadium.
- Bring food and drink. Keep glass at home. Clean up after yourself. Keep an eye on each other. We all want to have fun.
Questions? Ask in a comment! Feedback? Provide it in a comment!
We have 10 weeks until we see them again. Let’s get ready.