Reign, Reign, go away! On July 26, we invade Memorial Stadium to cheer our Thorns on to victory against Seattle Reign FC. Let’s do this.
Bus from Portland + Match Ticket
Your hard-working Riveters volunteers have reserved two buses for the trip. We’ll leave from the Rose Quarter, 200 N Winning Way (near the Moda Center) at 10:45AM. This is easily accessible by public transportation. We will return to the same location. There is street parking in the area but be aware that much of it is metered in the immediate vicinity. There are also pay lots available in the area. http://findit.oregoncc.org/Parking%20Maps/Area%20Parking%20Map/AreaParking.pdf
Please enter your name and email and bring your Paypal receipt as your ticket to get on the bus.
NOTE: You will be given your match ticket as you board the bus. Keep it safe.
Your bus captain will brief you on the dos and don’ts of Seattle Away, but here are just a couple things to remember before getting on the bus:
- You may bring your own food and beverages, but NO GLASS OF ANY KIND, please.
- You can leave your belongings on the bus during the match. Buses will be secured or the driver will stay on board.
- The toilets get full pretty quickly so pace yourselves. And no #2s.
- Bring a few dollars to tip your bus driver. They deserve it.
Please drink responsibly and make sure the others on your bus do, as well. When you travel on the road with us, you represent Portland, Portland Thorns FC, Rose City Riveters, and 107ist. If you are deemed too drunk to enter the stadium, you could find yourself staying on the bus and missing the match.
AS ALWAYS, TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
The policies for Seattle Away ticketing are as follows:
- According to the laws of the land, anyone under 21 is not allowed to consume alcohol, and it’s no different on this trip.
- You will be asked to agree to the 107ist away travel code of conduct and a general release of liability. If you violate the terms of the fan code of conduct, 107ist leadership and bus captains reserve the right to remove you from the trip and have you banned from future organized away travel.
- These requirements may change as we receive updated information from Seattle or Portland’s Front Office. While we will endeavor to give you as much notice as possible of any changes, it is sometimes out of our control.
- Have fun and support the girls in red.
This year we’re also including the option of donating $10 to the Riveters tifo fund as you buy your ticket, because it turns out, awesome displays such as this require a LOT of support. And of course, the extra donation is entirely optional!
Match Ticket Only
If you live in Seattle, or plan to travel to the match on your own, please purchase your ticket directly from Seattle Reign FC by visiting Seattle’s Ticketing site. For seats in the Riveters section, you MUST select tickets in the Upper Grandstand.
You will need to arrive at the Memorial Stadium street entrance no later than 2:15PM, at which point stadium staff will conduct a bag search, and escort the group as a whole to our section. Anyone arriving after that time will need to enter through the main gates. Late arrivers will be welcome to sit with us, but they will not be permitted to bring flags, two-sticks, etc. through the main entrance.
Stadium policies on the following:
Flags: Yes, but must be taken in with the group, and will be checked by stadium staff. Individuals will not be able to bring them in separately.
Banners: Yes, but must be taken in with the group, and will be checked by stadium staff. Individuals will not be able to bring them in separately.
Any fan deemed to be conducting him/herself inappropriately may be subject to ejection from the match. Stadium staff reserve the right to escort any fan from the stadium should their conduct be deemed inappropriate and/or unsafe.