Tickets are now on sale for our second trip to Seattle. We have 2 kegs secured (thanks 2 Towns Cider and Lompoc Brewing). We have 2 buses. Now we just need you, your voice, and your passion for the Thorns!
The Riveters have purchased 100 Lower Grandstand tickets, just like last time. This means no hiking up to the furthest corner of the stadium. Normally, these tickets are $25 each, but with the group discount, they are $15 each. Here are the details for our group ticket order opportunities:
- NO GLASS ALLOWED ON THE BUS. While we are allowed to bring food and drink (adult beverages are way okay), you are not allowed to have glass containers. Please plan accordingly.
- NO #2 ON THE BUS! The bathroom on the bus has a very small storage tank! We will be stopping at a rest stop about halfway through the drive (or about 90 minutes in).
General trip info:
- There are no age restrictions in the Riveters or on our buses. If you’re a party of 1, coming with friends, or want to make it a trip for the whole family, please join us.
- Memorial Stadium does not allow away supporters to have flags or two-sticks. Please leave all noisemakers at home; those will not be allowed into Memorial Stadium either.
- At the last match, we were allowed to bring in sealed water bottles. We are checking with the stadium to see if that policy is still in effect.
- Bring food and drink. Keep glass at home. Clean up after yourself. Keep an eye on each other. We all want to have fun.
- 8am – Bus departs from the Oregon Convention Center (NE Holladay St between NE 2nd and MLK)
- 12pm – Bus arrives at Memorial Stadium under the Space Needle. The Riveters will be escorted into the stadium (and out after the match).
- 2pm – Kickoff of match
- 9pm – Bus arrives back at Oregon Convention Center to drop road warriors off
If you have any questions or concerns, we will be happy to address them in the comments on this post. Come join us in Seattle!